Brent Schneiders- The Darkest Place
This is a track off of my album/cd/download/batch of songs/season 1/record or whatever you wish to call it. Fun facts about this little diddly: 1. The Darkest Place to me is our own minds. 2. I wrote this song in the dark. And 3. This song will only be up for today. Enjoy and I’d love your feedback and questions.
Bachelor Without The Degree- Out Late October 2012
UPDATE- I’ll leave it up a little longer than just today. Thank you for giving it a listen.
What I’m Giving Away:
- Photo print of Allstar Weekend from Naked Mag (it’s pretty sexy)
- Allstar Weekend All The Way tour laminate
- Action Item signed The Stronger The Love EP (also sexy music)
- We The Kings Sunshine State of Mind full length
- We The Kings Friday is Forever signed tour poster (with The Summer Set, The Downtown Fiction, Hot Chelle Rae, and Action Item)
- I will choose the winner at random at approximately 6 pm PST on August 1, 2012.
- Likes count, reblog as many times as you want because I’m too lazy to filter anything.
- You do not have to be following me, but you could go ahead and do that anyway if you’d like to be a kind soul. ;) If you hate Glee or Darren Criss or the good things in life, though, I’d recommend that you didn’t.
- If the winner does not reply to my ask notifying them of their winnage, I’ll pick a new winner at random.
- If the winner doesn’t want something in the package, that’s totally cool and I’ll just recycle it (figuratively) and probably do another giveaway with the denied stuff. I’ll ship anywhere.
All the stuff’s in good condition and the CDs aren’t scratched and all that good stuff.
did you give this all away already?!
I Was Born to Die With You- Allstar Weekend
Built during the Safavid period, it is an excellent example of Islamic architecture of Iran, and regarded as one of the masterpieces of Persian Architecture. The Shah Mosque of Isfahan is one of the everlasting masterpieces of architecture in Iran. It is registered, along with the Naghsh-i Jahan Square, as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its construction began in 1611, and its splendor is mainly due to the beauty of its seven-colour mosaic tiles and calligraphic inscriptions.
Photograph 1 by: Omid Jafarnezhad
Photographs 2 - 6 by: ‘Horizon’ on Flickr.
Via HOW'S ANNIE?
self portrait with renee lilley & tasha.
new york city, new york.
its been over a year and a half since ive seen renee, and we’re leaving for the LAX in two hours to pick her up. my best bud since we were 15 and my favourite muse (no offense, jean-paul,) and we’ll be living together again in yet another city. shes never been to LA before and i can’t wait to show her around…